9/15/11

A month.



Well, it's been a month since we started selling.

And to cap off a great 30 days Mr. Reed of A Trip Down South wrote up a nice post on us. Go there if you'd like to see some more sneak peeks of what we're working on / where we're working on it.

And, while I'm not one to reminisce so soon, I'm going to tell you we've had one heck of a month.

The best part is the support we've gotten from folks.

Below are excepts of some emails we've gotten that can just warm a heart up.

We thank you all & we mean it.


“I stumbled upon your store and I thank God for y'all.”


“Love the prints!! Simple. Charming. Unique. (The South in three words :)”


“Haven't heard this since Emory in late 60's:
Hotty toddy god almighty who the he'll are we?  Flim flam by damn we're the SAE's...
Best wishes.   Keep up the good work.”


“I love what you're doing, and based on your blog I feel like we would be friends if I lived in Boston and not NYC (is that weird to say?).”


“Y'all do beautiful work. My favorite part of your website? View Buggy.”


“Just wanted to say how excited I am to find your website!  (And to order a yellow hammer print to remind me of home and taunt my friends in Texas, which isn't actually "the south.")”


“It would nearly make my heart sweel & burst if y'all made a Texas print one of these days. I left the Lone Star for work in Seattle and miss my South more than words can express - it truly is what I dream about at night.


“Thankful I found y'all - it was love at first sight.”


“Being a diehard Southerner, with family from the oldest Virginia days, I absolutely LOVE your prints!”


No comments:

Post a Comment