12/1/11

Remnant.

Remnant sitting on our old porch in Somerville


I just got to say I love our friends at Remnant.

They are married and they make magic and I've known them since Atlanta and we're working with them to make a bag for Old Try, and it's going to be cotton (waxed?) and leather and it's going to be so amazing and I just go to their blog and I see the things they make and whether it's for the company or their church or their friends it's all so, so good.



And when we met up in Wilmington weeks back, they gave me a lanyard. Stamped with their I/D division type on it and it sits on my loop and keeps those keys in my pocket.

I just can't wait til we get to sell their bag.

In the meantime, you should go check out what they've been whipping up on their site. You know, in case you need something for Christmas.

Man I wished we lived closer to them. Every day I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment