9/15/16

What we're looking at now.


Whitt's Barbecue turns fifty this year. I never know Floyd, the founder, but I knew his grandson. Met him in sixth grade. We became fast friends and then bandmates and then roommates and then Best Men. I met the rest of the clan over time. Shared laughs and tears and babies and funerals and vacation houses and I get cards on birthdays and anniversaries and they're the best damn bunch of folks a fellow could know. And they make a fine, fine hickory-smoked barbecue dinner. I'm honored to offer this print. . . . #letterpress #americanmade #southern #handmade #madeinusa #oldtry #madeinnewengland #maker #handsandhustle #makersmovement #handcrafted #handmadewithlove #HelloImHandmade #makersgonnamake #momandpopshop #hustleandheart #southernmakers #alabama #athens #tennessee #nashville #barbecue #whittsbbq #whitts

No comments:

Post a Comment